ataaffe2017-04-28 16:01:352017-04-28 16:03:33Medisys Acquires Plexo Medical Centres
Medical guidance specific to your travel itinerary
Before you leave for a vacation, business trip, or humanitarian mission, precautions should be taken to ensure you are protected against infectious and tropical diseases. A Plexo travel consultation will inform you of potential disease risks specific to your destination and travel itinerary, and advise you on the safest ways to reduce these risks. Vaccination is an effective way to protect yourself against a variety of infectious and tropical diseases.
Some of the services offered by our travel health clinic include:
- Consultation with a doctor or nurse specializing in travel medicine
- Updates for routine immunizations
- Destination-specific vaccinations such as yellow fever* when necessary
- Prescriptions and products for travelers’ diarrhea, malaria, altitude sickness, if necessary
- Flu vaccination (if in season)
- Travel safety and travel health advice
- Solutions for last minute traveler
* Accredited by the Public Health Agency of Canada.